Our clients plan their own wedding and understand the need to hand over the reigns on the wedding day so they hire our team to pull their plans, vision, and vendors together on the wedding day. Our day-of coordination service includes:
- Working with couples 6 weeks before the wedding date
- Scheduled phone calls
- One in-person consult during a site visit
- Reviewing, assistance with development and, the distribution of the timeline to the vendor team
- Up to 8 hours of service on the day-of (additional hours available)
- Placement of printed wedding materials
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- One Coordinator and one Assistant on the day-of
Interested in our day-of coordination services? Schedule a free 20 minute inquiry call now.
Where We Work
Maryland, DC, Virginia, and we travel. We've coordinated weddings in private homes, historically recognized churches, parks, museums, libraries, art galleries hotels, botanical gardens, and many other spaces throughout D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. And, we love working in new spaces. Here is a list of some venues where we've coordinated weddings:
Billingsley House, Bolger Center, Carnegie Institute for Science, Dumbarton House, Glen Echo Park, Josephine Butler Parks Center, Longview Gallery , St. Francis Hall, Malmaison, Mandarin Oriental (DC), Meadowlark Botanical Gardens, Omni Shoreham (DC), Oxon Hill Manor, Saint Katherine Greek Orthodox Church, Saint Peter's on Capitol Hill, Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center, The Hendry House, The Line Hotel DC, The Sunset Room by Wolfgang Puk, The Westin Annapolis, Torpedo Factory, University of Maryland Memorial Chapel, Washington National Cathedral, Westfield's Marriott, Wollam Gardens, Woodlawn Manor and More.